4th Nereis Park Conference
Plymouth Marine Laboratory, 7th - 10th July 2014
The purpose of Nereis Park is to strengthen collaboration and knowledge exchange between scientists studying the bioturbation processes induced by the King Nereis, other animals and vegetal organisms in sediments and soils.
The conference starts on Monday 7th July 2014 with an icebreaker reception at PML from 18.00 to 20.00. For the full list of social activities please click here.
Registration has now closed.
For any enquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
- Novel methods for quantifying and visualising bioturbation
- Integration of bioturbation into models
- Impact of environmental change on bioturbators and bioturbation rates
- Estimating the contribution of bioturbation to ecosystem services
- Interactions between bioturbators and microbes
- Beyond quantification of particle and fluid transport: quantification of organism-sediment interactions
- Integrating knowledge: scaling up from experiments
Confirmed presentations & meeting agenda
Directions to PML
Local organising committee
History of Nereis Park
Nereis Park website
We would like to thank Plymouth Gin for their kind sponsorship. Remember to please drink responsibly.