- Tarling, GA; Freer, JJ; Banas, NS; Belcher, A; Blackwell, M; Castellani, C; Cook, KB; Cottier, FR; Daase, M; Johnson, ML; Last, KS; Lindeque, PK; Mayor, DJ; Mitchell, E; Parry, HE; Speirs, DC; Stowasser, G; Wootton, M; 2021. Can a key boreal Calanus copepod species now complete its life-cycle in the Arctic? Evidence and implications for Arctic food-webs. Ambio.
- Parry, HE; Atkinson, A; Somerfield, PJ; Lindeque, PK; Woodson, CB; 2020. A metabarcoding comparison of taxonomic richness and composition between the water column and the benthic boundary layer. ICES Journal of Marine Science.
- Nelms, SE; Parry, HE; Bennett, KA; Galloway, TS; Godley, BJ; Santillo, D; Lindeque, PK; 2019. What goes in, must come out: Combining scat‐based molecular diet analysis and quantification of ingested microplastics in a marine top predator. Methods in Ecology and Evolution.
- Queiros, AM; Stephens, N; Widdicombe, S; Tait, K; McCoy, SJ; Ingels, J; Ruhl, S; Airs, RL; Beesley, A; Carnovale, G; Cazenave, P; Dashfield, SL; Hua, E; Jones, M; Lindeque, PK; McNeill, CL; Nunes, J; Parry, HE; Pascoe, CK; Widdicombe, CE; Smyth, TJ; Atkinson, A; Krause‐Jensen, D; Somerfield, PJ; 2019. Connected macroalgal‐sediment systems: blue carbon and food webs in the deep coastal ocean. Ecological Monographs.
- Currie, AR; Tait, K; Parry, HE; de Francisco-Mora, B; Hicks, N; Osborn, AM; Widdicombe, S; Stahl, H; 2017. Marine Microbial Gene Abundance and Community Composition in Response to Ocean Acidification and Elevated Temperature in Two Contrasting Coastal Marine Sediments. Frontiers in Microbiology.