Dr Joanna Dixon is a Senior Officer at the Westcountry Rivers Trust.
- Downes, P; Goult, S; Woodward, EMS; Widdicombe, CE; Tait, K; Dixon, JL; 2020. Phosphorus dynamics in the Barents Sea. Limnology and Oceanography.
- Dixon, JL; Hopkins, FR; Stephens, JA; Schäfer, H; 2020. Seasonal Changes in Microbial Dissolved Organic Sulfur Transformations in Coastal Waters. Microorganisms.
- Dixon, JL; Hopkins, FE; Stephens, JA; Schaefer, H; 2020. Seasonal Changes in Microbial Dissolved Organic Sulfur Transformations in Coastal Waters.. Microorganisms.
- Sargeant, SL; Murrell, JC; Nightingale, PD; Dixon, JL; 2018. Basin-scale variability of microbial methanol uptake in the Atlantic Ocean. Biogeosciences.
- Howat, AM; Vollmers, J; Taubert, M; Grob, C; Dixon, JL; Todd, JD; Kaster, A-K; Murrell, JC; 2018. Comparative genomics and mutational analysis reveals a novel XoxF-utilising methylotroph in the Roseobacter group isolated from the marine environment. Frontiers in Microbiology.